Friday 6 September 2013

4889h sent me a message

Profile:
Thirty five year old. Bald, short (states 5'9 so in reality i expect him to be around 5'6). He locks stocky, has a huge tattoo in his arm, revealed by a reduced top. Probably something in a foreign language, with errors, but that's pure speculation. Wears a cross around his neck. As education he has some college and lists work as 'i work'.

The message:
You're cute.

Possible answers:
I am NOT cute! In case you did not notice, I am NOT a puppy. I am a beautiful woman who does not need a man's validation to know that. Specially one with such obvious poor aesthetic standards. If you want my attention, list the evolutionary advantages you offer over the other fat, bald, jagged, unsophisticated wankers.

Status:
Not sent

No comments:

Post a Comment